Allersolª 60 vcaps
- Proprietary Perilla frutescens Extract (Allerinolª)
- Helps Support Seasonal Discomfort*
- Supports Healthy Histamine Levels*
Doctor-formulated, Allersolª is a unique proprietary blend of some of the worldÕs most researched natural ingredients for helping manage seasonal discomforts.*
Allersol was designed to:
1. Support Sinus Health* Human clinical research has found that Allerinolª, a proprietary extract of the Japanese herb perilla frutesens enriched with rosmarinic acid, reduces inflammation of the nasal passageways.* Clinical evidence also shows that bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple, has the same effect.*
2. Block Histamine Release* In vitro studies have found that quercetin, a bioflavonoid found in red wine, apples and grapefruit, may prevent immune cells from releasing histamine.* Researchers also believe stinging nettle may reduce the amount of histamine produced.*
3. Support Lung Health* Double-blind, placebo-controlled trials have shown that bromelain supports free and easy breathing.*
4. Relieve Eye Irritation* A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial found that Allerinolª provides relief from watery, itchy eyes in human subjects.*
This product is suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 2 capsules daily before meals.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Allerinolª Proprietary Blend
Perilla frutescens (leaf) extract
containing 33% rosmarinic acid
Bromelain (from pineapple)
Quercetin (as dihydrate) (seeds) 400mg
(Dimorphandra gardeniaria Fam. Leguminosae)
Stinging Nettle 4:1 extract (root)
(Urtica diocia radix)
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate (from plant oil), rice flour.
WARNING: DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.