Max-Freeze Pro Wide Roller Clear 3.75 oz
Maximum Muscle Joint Pain Relief
Organic ilex, aloe and arnica, vitamin E and tea tree oil
USES: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strain, bruises and sprains.
TWIST BLUE CAP TO OPEN CLOSE FOR FLOW OF GEL
WARNINGS: Use only as directed
- For external use only
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few dats, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Pregnancy - Breast Feeding WARNING: If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a physician before use.
- Do not use with other topical products
- Do not use with heating devices
- Do not use on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICINE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Accidental ingestion: Seek professional help and contact Poison Control immediately.
ROLLER DIRECTIONS: This new roller messager lets you easily apply Zim's Max-Freeze PRO. To release gel, turn the roller top counter clock-wose to open the seal. GENTLY squeeze the bottle until product comes out and apply generously and gently massage areas needing relief. After ample product is applied, turn the roller top clock-wis to stop the release of the gel and continue to massage the area for extended relief and comfort.
DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 12 years and older
- Apply to painful muscles and joints
- Repeat as needed nor more than 4 times a day
- Wash hands after each application with cold water
OTHER: Store in a cool, dry area.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Arnica Montana Extract*, Camphor, Carbomer, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract*, Isopropyl Alcohol*, Methylparaben, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Triethanolamine, Water.
Active Ingredients/Purpose:Menthol 4% - TOPICAL ANALGESIC